Two separate banks were established in the year 1912 & 1913 namely Bramhapuri Central Co-operative Land Mortgage Bank Ltd , Bramhapuri & Warora Central Co-operative Land Mortgage Bank Ltd ,Warora.
Later, as per the Bombay Co-operative Society Act 1925 both the banks were merged together thus the Chanda District Central Co-operative Bank came into existence on 25/1/1962 having registration no 24955 to work within the entire district.
The first President was Shri.Shriram Jani,Vice-President was M N Pawade along with 20 director members. In 1977 bank was renamed as Chandrapur District Central Co-operative Bank .
After the separation of Chandrapur and Gadchiroli district in the year 1985, the Chandrapur district central co-operative bank was establish as on 8/11/1985 having the registration no 26/85-86. At that time bank had 31 branches with 3 regional office.